Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's 1:30, and I just woke up. 

This is not the start to the New Year that I wanted.  I wanted to get up and go to Sacrament meeting.  I wanted to come home, get into comfy clothes and do a light workout.  I wanted to eat breakfast at a decent hour (it's not F&T Sunday until next week). 

However, over the last week, I have been battling a sinus infection... and losing.  For the past two nights, this nasty little bugger has been particularly hateful.  If I even try to sleep, I am rendered unable to breathe through my nose.  Sleep is nonexistent or fitful, and in either case, I wake up the next day with a migraine.  This morning, I had finally gotten comfortable... and the alarm went off.  I made some unintelligible, congested troll noise, and my worried husband fed me Coricedin and herbal tea and rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

Here's hoping that your New Year's Day is the perfect start to 2012.  Say a little prayer for the bleary-eyed girl in the corner with the uncooperative sinuses, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment