Friday, January 13, 2012

Holding my Worries in Check...

Okay, I'm just going to throw all of this out there:

My anxiety is through the roof.  This interview process is taking forever.  I wish I could just know for certain, yes or no. 

If I don't get this job, Chris and I need to consider a change in our living situation anyway.  With the way things currently stand, we will never be able to move out to Utah. 

I feel as though I ought to find a second job.  I've been considering applying at Oliver T's, but I like so much of their stuff, I fear that our diet goals would fly out the window.  Hello, cupcake! 

If I do get this job, I worry about staying active and temple worthy.  I know we would, but each ward is at least 45 minutes away, and the temple is 2 hours away.  It sounds petty, doesn't it?  I'm sorry.  It's still a worry, especially in wintertime.  

I'm worried about living without my husband for any length of time.  To those of you who are widowed or have husbands who are over the road a lot, I'm whining.  Again, I'm sorry.  I don't deal well with stress, and Chris manages to hold me together quite nicely.  Eight weeks of high stress and no husband sounds miserable to me. 

Whether I get this job or not, I want the sleep lab to be organized.  I don't want whomever comes into that job to hate it within two weeks because it's an organizational nightmare.  

When I sat in the temple yesterday, I felt like Heavenly Father was saying "Just calm down.  Everything will be okay.  I've got you, and everything will turn out fine."  I know that.  I believe Him...

so why do I still feel fragmented by all of this stress?



No comments:

Post a Comment