Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Things are getting hectic...


Today, Chris and I are going to get my new driver's license (finally!), buying car insurance, and finishing up everything with the bank.  Tomorrow, we will be heading to Ypsi where my awesome friend Rachel is taking over the task of transporting us to WV so we don't kill poor Shelby (the old blue car).  Then... I am going home!!!  It feels like it's been forever.  It's a short visit, but luckily we'll be back in December for an early Christmas. 

This morning, I read an article about how to get through the holidays without too much stress.  So many people commented that they just didn't spend the holidays with their families anymore, and it made me sad.  I can't imagine Thanksgiving or Christmas being just Chris and I.  Granted, not everyone's families are as functional loving as mine, and we really do manage to have a great time when we are together.

Starting today, I am going to submit a photo a day of the things for which I am most thankful.

Today, I am thankful for temple work, and that it allows families to be together forever.








 


No comments:

Post a Comment