Saturday, February 4, 2012

Writer's Block...

I want to apologize to the handful of you that read this blog.  I have not been posting frequently, and I am sorry.  My life has been moving so fast lately that when I sit down to write, I don't know where to start!  Before I know it, a week has passed and I haven't posted anything. 

I have a few goals in mind for this coming week.  I will be at my mother's for most of it, and I don't start work until the 13th.  I am going to work on my family history; hopefully my Aunt Mary Jane can find some time to talk to me and share what she knows. 

I am also going to begin working on refinishing my Grandma's cedar chest.  It used to be a beautiful piece of furniture; soon it will be again.  I look forward to the day when it is used for more than the afghan Mom made me in college, and sits in a more prominent place than a corner of the basement. 

I have a meeting with a potential landlord on Tuesday; hopefully everything will go well. 

In the midst of all of this, I am one frazzled girl.  I'm sure you can understand how it came to be that this blog was neglected.  I promise that I will write more when things calm down.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment